Icebreaker: Share the greatest act of compassion you have experienced as an individual?
Worship: : Spend some time in worship through song.
Scripture: Luke 10:25-37, Psalms 68:5-6, Matthew 25:35-40
Topic: CULTURE TRANSFORMATION: THE CULTURE OF COMPASSION.
The culture of biblical compassion changes lives and is a culture we need to embrace if we are going to transform community.
1. Briefly describe what compassion really is.
2. What one thing does the story in Luke 10:25-37 speak to you personally about compassion?
3. We learnt from the weekend’s sermon that compassion responds to pain, goes the extra mile, and will be rewarded. How can we practically live out the culture of biblical compassion as a cell?
• Pray that God will open our eyes as individuals to a need in community where we can respond with compassion
• Pray for God’s provision as we continue to extend compassion to the most vulnerable in community as a church
Crane in cell
You can give your crane in cell through mobile money:
• MTN MoMo pay, dial *165 * 3 #, momo code 148775
• Airtel money dial *185 * 9# Code 700,000
For more giving details go to www.watotochurch.com/give
Welcome back from the Watoto weekend! We hope you have recovered from all the dancing with your friends and family! As an individual or cell, you can sign up to sponsor a life today at only 70,000 Ugx per month. Your support will help give Uganda's most vulnerable children an opportunity to reach their full potential. For more info call/WhatsApp 0779676559 or email firstname.lastname@example.org