Icebreaker: What one word best describes you?
Worship: Spend some time in worship through singing
Scripture: Proverbs 20:7, Genesis 39:6-18, 1 Samuel 12:1-4
Topic: CULTURE TRANSFORMATION: The Culture Of Integrity
1) How would you define Integrity?
2) Give an example of a person; dead or alive who demonstrates integrity. Briefly describe how integrity has been expressed in their lives.
3) What lessons do we learn from Joseph’s story in Genesis 39:6-18 and prophet Samuel 1 Samuel 12:1-4 about becoming people of integrity?
4) Briefly discuss what you should do to become a person of integrity.
• Pray for one another
• Pay for the upcoming elections. Pray that men and women of integrity will be elected into leadership.
Crane in cell
You can give your crane in cell through mobile money:
• MTN MoMo pay, dial *165 * 3 #, momo code 148775
• Airtel money dial *185 * 9# Code 700,000
For more giving details go to www.watotochurch.com/give
The Watoto Weekend is only 3 days away! Get your dancing shoes ready for the “We Will Go” Worship experience on Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th 2020. Prepare your love gift because you’ll have an opportunity to sponsor a child or give a donation. This is a family show so please tell everyone you know! Like and follow the Watoto Uganda Facebook page for more details and updates. Watoto Children’s choir online concert on Sunday July 26th at 7pm, www.watotochurch.com/online , on Facebook @watotochurchuganda. NBS TV on Saturday 25th at 7pm, Family Tv on Sunday 26th at 7pm and UBC Tv on Saturday 25th at 4pm.