Icebreaker: What technology innovation has had the most impact on your life?
Worship: I will extol the LORD at all times; his praise will always be on my lips. My soul will boast in the LORD; let the afflicted hear and rejoice. Glorify the LORD with me; let us exalt his name together. Psalms 34:1-3
Scripture: Psalms 128:1-5, Ephesians 1:20-23 MSG, , 2 Chronicles 7:14 and Psalms 34:9-10
Topic: PRAYER IN CELL
“Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you,” Jeremiah 29:12. God listens to us when we pray. As a cell family, let us spend some time in prayer today as we dedicate this second half of the year to God.
Let us pray for:
1. Family (Psalms 128:1-5)
• Healthy family relationships
• Provision and prosperity in our families
2. The Church (Ephesians 1:20-23 MSG)
• A great revival in the church; unity
• Pray for the leadership of Watoto Church and for provision as we continue to care for the most vulnerable in community
• Pray for the planting of Watoto Church Mbarara
3. The nation of Uganda and the rest of the world (2 Chronicles 7:14)
• Healing from the covid-19 pandemic and its negative ramifications
• Economic revival
• Peaceful and successful 2021 National elections for Uganda
4. Personal needs (Psalms 34:9-10)
• Share any other prayer needs you have and together, bring them to God in prayer.
1. Let us continue ‘Caring for Community' during this season by supporting our Watoto Homes. Your generous contribution of 30,000/= feeds a child/mother, while 270,000/= feeds an entire family of 8 children and a mother per month. Donations in kind of food and sanitation supplies are very welcome. Visit www.watotochurch/watotovillages for more information or contact 0776399266/0782830470. You can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org