Icebreaker: Of the three senses; Sight, Hearing and Touch, which one can you afford to live without and why?
Worship: “My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long.” Psalm 71:8
Scripture: Genesis 12:1-5, John 10:27, Hebrews 3:7-8.
Topic: #YOU ASKED, WE ANSWERED: HEARING GOD’S VOICE
1. Does God speak, and has He ever spoken to you? Share your experience.
2. God speaks to us in various ways. However, how do we confirm that it’s God speaking?
3. Share ways in which we can learn to hear God’s voice more effectively.
4. Hebrews 3:7-8 “…Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as you did in the rebellion…” As we pray, let’s allow the Holy Spirit to soften our hearts so we can hearken to the voice of God.
• HOLIDAY MAKERS PLOT (S.1-S.6) 6th-7th September "GRADE ME" Raising your grades conference at Watoto Church Ntinda (FREE) 8am-4pm, refreshments on sale 8th September "MORPH PROM-DINNER" at Watoto Church Ntinda fee is @45k, 5pm-9pm.For more information, please contact the youth Desks in your Districts. • Marketplace Watoto Children's Home Experience: Happening on 9th Sept 2017 at a fee of 25K/= (it caters for meals and transport). • Cell and Section leaders training will take place on the 23rd September 2017 at your respective Celebration points. Cell and Sections leaders, please mark your calendars.